Hike Holics or civilians especially those who have a hobby traveling, of course, already familiar with the name of Mount Bromo. One of the places that became the destination of foreign tourists in Indonesia.
If you have a lot of time in front of smartphones, laptops, or computers that have the internet connection. Of course, it will not be difficult to find information about the area of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
In this paper, downtownkansascityhotels.net want to share tips for you who have plans to travel.
Personal Equipment to Bromo
We start from personal equipment such as:
- Jacket to reduce the cold mountain air
- Gloves can be used as an extra cold-relief
- Shoes are highly recommended because in there include outdoor activities
- Socks will further reduce the cold feeling in the early hours
- Personal medicines
Of course traveling with family, relatives, and friends will give the impression more when traveling. But do not forget to bring the team like:
- Flashlight can be used as a light when walking towards tourist spots like Penanjakan 1 to see the sunrise.
- Cooking tools such as trangia will be very useful when you are in the spot such as Puddle 1 while waiting for sunrise. Actually in the area Penanjakan 1 there are many stalls, but rather than having to go up and down to buy hot drinks, better make yourself in the spot you wait for the sunrise.
Path Towards Places of Attraction
Many roads to this Place, such as from Malang via Tumpang. From Pasuruan you can pass Nongkojajar or Warung Dowo via Tosari / Wonokitri. From Probolinggo you can pass the road Madakaripura Waterfall Tour to the Village Sukapura.
If you use public transportation such as buses, either from Malang, Surabaya, Pasuruan or other cities, you can get off at Probolinggo Bus Terminal.
From the terminal continue the trip to tourist riding public transport like elf.
If you do not know enough, you can ask people who are around termminal, most will know. Obviously your goal is to travel on Mount Bromo through Cemoro Lawang.
For those of you who plan to stay at Bromo Tour. Our advice to those of you who want to set up a tent, Penanjakan is the place we recommend.
For those who want to rent a place to stay, we recommend that you go through Probolinggo line to Cemoro Lawang Sukapura. Many inns that you can choose, of course for those of you who do not hold cold water should choose lodging that has warm water facilities.
For tourist transportation while traveling around Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, you can rent a jeep.
For those of you who use private cars, go straight to Paguyupan bromo jeep rental terminal in the area when going into the area of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
Or if you are afraid to run out of bromo jeep rental, you can see bromo jeep rental information at downtownkansascityhotels.net and make bromo jeep rental reservation.